Structural Design & Drawing–II [Steel] (CE-7002)
Plate girder bridges (Riveted and welded)
Trussed girder bridges for railways and highways (IRC & IRS holding).Bearings for bridges.
Water tanks:Pressed steel tanks, tanks with ordinary plates, square, rectangular, circular with hemisphericalbottom and conical bottom.
Chimneys: Guyed and self-supporting steel stacks.
Bunkers, Silos & Towers
- Unit 1
- Unit 2
- Unit 3
- Unit 4
- Unit 5
1. Design of Steel Structures -Ramammutham
2. Design of Steel Structures -Punia
3. Steel structures -RamchandraVol II
4. Steel structures - Arya and Ajmani
5. Design of steel structures - L.S. Negi
6. Design of steel structures –N. Subramanian
Relevant IS codes
The detaileddesign and drawing of various structural componentsgiven below as per the syllabus:
1. Plate girder bridges (riveted and welded)
2. Trussed girder bridges for railways and highways (IRC & IRS holding).
3. Bearings for bridges.
4. Circular (with hemispherical and conical bottom), square and rectangular water tanks
5. Chimney (guyed and self-supporting steel stacks)
You May Also Like
- CE-7001 - Advance Structural Design-I [RCC]
- CE-7003 - Modern Construction Technique & Equipment
- CE-7004 - Pavement Design
- CE-7004 - Marine Construction
- CE-7004 - Air and Noise Pollution Control
- CE-7004 - Cost-Effective & Eco-Friendly Construction
- CE-7005 - Infrastructure Engineering
- CE-7005 - Earthquake Resistant Design
- CE-7005 - Urban & Town Planning
- CE-7005 - Life Cycle Costing of Structures